In this episode, we go on location to a cafe in Southern France to talk with Rachel and Lindsey. Listen in as they share their passion for French people, their particular ministries, and their joy and hope in God's work throughout France.
In this podcast, we interview JD Gilmore, the National Director of Acts 29 Italy. We discuss the gospel-centered church planting work spreading across Italy, what type of cross-cultural worker work well with their church planting teams, and what steps one would take toward joining a team.
In this podcast, we interview Ted Esler, the president of Missio Nexus. The mission of Missio Nexus is To advance the effectiveness of the Great Commission community in North America in global mission. Ted recently spent some time with some Pioneers teams working with refugees in Greece.
Here are some resource links for Disciple Making Movement (DMM) strategy and vision discussed in this podcast:
- http://www.accelerateteams.org/ David Broodryk from South Africa and his team and facilitating catalyzing for movement in different parts of the world. Good online resource.
- https://www.contagiousdisciplemaking.com/ (Paul Watson's group. Really good DMM webinars and most crucial elements of DMM)
- http://moredisciples.com/ (Lots of good DMM/CPM resources from Team Expansion)
- https://www.movements.net/ (Steve Addison Podcast about various types of movements)
- https://www.movements.net/ (online DMM training with T4T)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jrok2GE8I8&t=3s (City Team DMM video)